Dec 10, 2005

here i am, there i'll be

look, the title could not be more tacky, yet pardon it for being so.

after all, what can you expect from a pre-paid internet surfing with extremely slow connection in otherwise arguably the best airport in the world?

i shall not complain, for what i am experiencing right now, will happen in a very near future.

yes, here i am, the border of my comfort zone that i have been inhabiting for more than half a decade, quite an ample of time that pretty much has affected my way of thinking and behaving.

and there i'll be, the supposedly home country which feels like an alien to me.

at least at this exact tickling of sound, and i will remain hopeful for a new horizon to come.

as much as i am keeping my green passport, i have invested on taxes and stocks and bonds and emotions to other land.

and quoting my conversation with IU over mobile phones a few weeks ago:

"bukan masalah gelambir nya dari mana, marketing nya harus jalan"
"mungkin gelambir jawa rasa singapura lebih laku disana, babe! :D"

love you, all.

4 comments:

dodY said...

ooh.. well...

another journey, pak! may this be ur next comfort zone! hehehe...

famousfeline said...

I love that title! I know, it IS tacky, but I just love the title of your posting. Barely landed and you're already out and about?

Way to go! Cast your fears away and just be cool (no, not Thurman/Travolta's icky "Be Cool").

famousfeline said...

and to your comment on my posting, well, to each his own, dear.

Anonymous said...

Sugeng tindhak, om Nauval. Ngatos-atos, nggeh. Kabaripun dipun ajeng-ajeng.

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.