Dec 16, 2005

following the follow-up, ...

after slightly less than 48 hours retreating myself to a sanctuary here, i begin to slowly enjoy the ethereal beauty of this hometown.

for a start, the weather has been accomodative enough that i do not even mind to drive in the morning, unlike three months ago when i had to park my car under shades of trees, just to avoid the unbearable heat.
but these days, the mere presence of the weather alone could bring back the memories of my childhood, when i often jogged in the morning against the wind, the chilling air, the clouds that seem to be hanging right above our head.

the grey-ish misty look from the air that i breathe, and at times, the fog that i exhale, coming out from the mouth.

add that with a plate of spicy nasi pecel, tempe, bakwan jagung, and a cup of tea to let the fluid flowing inside my digestive system to make it warm, then this is what i call a heavenly peace.

after all, a holiday is the time we're supposed to take matters off of our mind.

and i could not be more thankful to that thief who robbed my bag ;)

3 comments:

Cay said...

Jog? You?

...

Ah, I see it now! The word is in past tense! :-D

Anonymous said...

Huaaaa!!! pengen ikutan pulaaang!! :D

Jogged? You?
...

Joged dangdut gitu? .. hehehe :P

dodY said...

gw pul tgl 24 (for nut's b'day) loe di sana ngga?

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.