Dec 28, 2005

green branches of trees

referring to the title, that's the view i've got from the windows in my room here. sometimes i find myself staring at them for minutes that would drag into hours, while i stroke my fingers along the keyboard in my laptop or while i simply sip a cuppa and sit in my yellow chair.

i am back in my comfort zone.

and the most rejuvenating experience one can get is to have a deep sleep for hours, without any interruption or intrusion of any kind.

looking back at the past seventeen days that i describe as a whirlwind experience, all of a sudden i felt tired when i stepped my feet on the airport, and took a train home last nite. all looking familiar, yet it's not close enough to call it home.

but no matter what, this is a comfort zone when one can feel relaxed, as what i am now.

3 comments:

Mel said...

feels like 17 days in a roller coaster, eh?
you know you are always welcome here, lil bro...
where everything is always predictable.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Val :-)

dodY said...

welcome to the real lie, Val :-) hope this finds you well!

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.