Dec 15, 2005

the follow-up

as i am sitting here in (supposedly) my ex-study table which has been neglected for quite some time due to a reason that my younger sis thinks it being not ‘girly’ enough, i.e. her table is filled with Taiwanese boyband pictures, i can’t believe what i can indulge myself in this unplanned trip.

yes, folks, after my recent "tragedy", i decided to recuperate myself by storming back to my parents’ house, to this little hometown i always have my respect on. yet, the feeling of being a washed-out could not be denied, when i took a walk on a street filled with bursting motorcars and bicycles, drizzle poured in to wet my shoes, the girl i used to have a chat with whenever i needed to make copies of my notes is still working in the same place, i wonder if she will ever quit.

no one stared, yet everyone saw how weird my shaved head matched the tiny figure i have maintained ever since i decided that size S stands for "sexy". everyone thought i must be crazy then for i have an L size for my caps.

here i am, surviving the first 24 hour of this unexpected holiday.

everyone deserves a holiday, even for one who has just committed a failure of himself.

7 comments:

dodY said...

ke malang niy? hehee...

yo wis enjoy kan lah aja! will u be there on the 24th? it's nut's birthday luncheon digabung ma acaranya PCC lho :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, be tough. I don't know what is happening at the moment, but I don't think you should refer yourself as one who 'just commited a failure of himself' either.
Malang is beautiful lho *which I know you know a lot better than I do*, so enjoy the unexpected holiday. It still is a holiday, right ?

Mel said...

Pal, as long as there's a WARNET, everything will be alrite :)

famousfeline said...

I still can't believe you call Ve "twinnie".

Hope you're feeling much better now.

Oh, well... S does stand for "sexy" as well as "sick", or "so not" or "scrumptious" or "shoot me in the head" or... well, you go figure.

Nauval Yazid said...

DODY,
fret i won't be there, so my regards to her should be consoling enough :D

SILVERLINES,
it turns out to be a well-deserved holiday, thank God!

TEH MELA,
we have been two incurable addicts ya :P

KITTYCAT,
"S" does stand for "smooch" or "shoot", two activities that can be done together consecutively ... ok, i feel hot here! :))

Anonymous said...

Very very glad to hear that, as much as I am glad to just received a nice sweet surprise today .. ;-)

guario said...

boy o boy:D

don't remind me with your BALDNESS. S for Sinting, huehue...

Gue cari deh DVD sinting

*gak nyambung mode*

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.