Jan 17, 2005

Stringing Strings.

When Joshua Bell has placed his skilled fingers on to the violins and playing along the strings masterfully,
The notes of rhythms and melodious harmony sprays into the atmosphere of dimmed lights
Bright dots, wired lines, condensed feather, covered with quilt and sarong,
And one heart

That speaks at its loudest in silence.

When Joshua Bell has placed his skilled fingers on to the violins and playing along the strings masterfully,
I know your hands do the same to the set of alphabets in a piece of make-believe dreamy-like trash,
"Don't be so harsh",
You often told me, but then you let me do the bash.

Because tonight you have been greatly missed.

By one who jumps deep to the core.

When Joshua Bell has placed his skilled fingers on to the violins and playing along the strings masterfully,
One party lies awake while the other wanders along the imaginary land, freely
Though they are intertwined
They never interfere
But distraction will always be welcome to remind me,

How great you always have been.

How terribly eventful the time that has taken its toll to prolong.

Tonight, T, we listen to the same air that we breathe.

When Joshua Bell has finished playing,
Let me know
So that I can get up and be myself
To be yours.

Nitey nite, T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet is the sound of you
carried through the words
flowing from inside
glowing here, touching me

I hardly find a word
I hardly get a rhyme
Look at this poem
or can you ever call it so?

Yet, I want you to know
that, yes, I try my best
I try so hard to show
that I'll never take a rest
until these words do aglow
in wee hours like these
May the good nitey nite bestow
dreams full of sweeties

You wake up and read this
Oh, how silly is this T
Pardon my heart full of bliss
Pardon me being so corny

Anonymous said...

Jadi ingat mi mancherai
doel

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.