Jan 27, 2006

(have i been) back for good (?)

i guess now it's time
for me to give up
i feel it's time


i guess every move taken in this dearly life, it will eventually reveal its own dualism, something to reflect how desperately i've been fighting against one supposedly-dismissed thing prior to put my feet upfront: denial.

i guess every turn taken in pedestrian walks under the cloudy skies will get you thinking, why is it that you have to reduce your expectations gradually, leaving almost to nothing but hopeless particles of dust, centering in your skin, leaving pores here and there?

i guess every one who has lived long enough at his comfort zone will understand the meaning of on-hold sacrifice, never been fully released to its fullest extent, still holding on to it whenever possible.

whatever i say,
whatever i did,
i didn't mean it,
i just want you back for good.


wherever i will go, i may roam.
wherever i will stay, i should venture.
wherever i will take this tiny feet to, i must make my presence felt.
and that's good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that TAKE THAT song ..
Anyway, home is where your heart is, isn't it ? Be it a 'back' or just a transit, what matters the most, as you say, is to make your presence felt.
To make a meaning.
And I think reducing expectations should not also leaving you into a hopeless particles of dust, reformation into other kind of expectations should be a proper words.

And here I am, stranded in an "adjusted" expectation with Il Divo singing Passera with me ...

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out what you are saying by this...

dodY said...

wishing u all the best aja deh! bingung kasih komen apa :)

Nauval Yazid said...

SILVERLINES,
and that CD really caught my eye throughout the entire 6 hours of our feel-good talk! :)

LENJE,
just sit back and stare at your monitor while shutting off your curiosity, please :)

DODY,
yo wis, like usual! :D

Anonymous said...

Shall we arrange another cuppa session, there ?
Errr .. prior to my Phnom Penh mission ? :P

Nauval Yazid said...

SILVERLINES,
prior to yours is prior to mine as well, hahahaha! so guess i'm all up for it :)

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.