May 20, 2005

(and i can't think of any titles, i'm too thrilled!)


alright, here i am again. i can't keep my excitement inside very well ...

Give me a chance to catch my breath
Cause I'm in a state of awe
Guess miracles do never cease
For we're back together now

Pardon me please if I pinch myself
So to know this is not a dream
As I reminisce the love we shared
And the pain there was between

Look at the clouds in the sky
They seem so happy now
Look at the sun, feel its rays
With such a smiling face
Maybe we can't but maybe we can
With the love that we're feeling inside
Share it with all the world and see each heart
Kiss lonely good-bye


let the countdown begins. it's just a moment away ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is that made you this happy, I'm happy for you too deh! hihihi.. :D

dodY said...

turut berbahagia! apa pun itu... duh.. yg makin asoy geboy saja :-)

Morningdew said...

Two guesses:
1. You're getting engaged
2. you're getting married

Which one is it? :-)

Nauval Yazid said...

Avin,
i'm happy for you being happy for me being happy :) we're happy together! :)

Dody,
asoy geboy ngebut di jalanan ibu kotaaaaa :p

Nauval Yazid said...

Morningdew,
the choices should be expanded yah! :)

Indi,
not even once! :p

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.