Oct 5, 2004

In One's Skin

To be able to step into someone else's skin and comfortably walk around with it.

To be able to create a certain existence of somewhat a creature whom we, his fellow human being, are breathing and injecting lives to that soulless piece. In short, it's a matter of playing God.

To be able to setup a world on its own without necessarily imitating any existing atmospheres, because after all, this world will not speak any sound of compromisation to regulations.

"... and as I departed/I only took what I needed/I guess I've changed my address ..."
(Diana Krall - I've Changed My Address)

To be able to imagine and dream of putting ourselves in a land of impossibilites and carefully tip-toeing along the greener grass so not to get drowned.

This is my oasis.

No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.