Sep 25, 2005

what's a holiday?

... when the mind's not resting from thinking of many things, and concentrating on one thing that should have been the most comforting on the first place?
again, i am drawn to the confusion state of my silence, of my silent surrender that may not be seen or recognized, due to its passiveness (if there's such a word), and so much so to the extent that i may not recognize it myself.
what am i talking about here?
another random thoughts that i yet to decipher the original threads which hopefully would lead me, and take me away from the misery.
as they say, misery loves good company, yet somehow, this company of ours is strong enough to resist any incoming waves trying to hit our resistence.
can we?
will we?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But why do we have to resist the incoming waves ? Maybe to select the nicer waves is the most appropriate ? *Welcome back and congrats for the show*

Anonymous said...

Loe show apa sih Val? Chippendales??

Anonymous said...

Pal Pal.. Udah deh.. jangan terlalu mikirin apa-apa.. Inget.. elu kan pulang buat istirahat.. So try to concentrate solely on that.. okay?
:)

dodY said...

heuehue... tengkyu buat yg kmaren

Sunny said...

Well well well, look who's back! Welcome back. Hayo hayo, kasih saya referensi film-film yang bagus lagi! Yang romantis romantis, ya. Jangan yang bikin dahi berkerut. Oya, kamu sudah nonton Corpse Bride belum? Aaaah, aku sudah highly expectation tadinya, tapi kuciwa berat. Kutak suka, tak suka, tak suka. This remind me why don't I like Tim Burton's style at the first place. He and I don't talk in the same language, hehehe. [meringis]

Holiday... hmmmm... holiday means being able to lazy around. :)

Btw, pergi begitu lamanya, gak ada foto2 sebiji2 acan nih?

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.