Aug 10, 2005

(my) friends are ...

the one who pops up unnecessary question like "Eh, pa kabar elo?" after we talk to each other for some good, healthy, chatty and insightful 30 min., and not to mention that we haven't seen each other for some good, healthy 2 years.

the one who knows to which direction my eyes often stare to check someone out, yet claims that the person checks my friend out in return, instead of me. and of course, we can only conclude hopelessly that the intended person checks us out. both of us.

the one whom some unknown meat seller in some wet-market thinks that we are twins.

the one whose lovers i never approve of, except the last one.

the one whose opinion towards my lifestyle counts most.

the one who criticizes my writing with a big yelling of, "redundancy!"

the one whose sacrifice in being my 'backup' slowly gives her pain and headache.

the one who inspires me to do what i should do.

the one who keeps bickering about my taste in films, yet we always seek each other's companion.

the one who saves my holiday trip and turns it into a journey worth taking.

the one who respects my decision.

the one who shields me from being thrown away.

the one who punches me hard with the lines like "Kenapa baru sekarang?" when i mentioned that i resign from my job.

the ones I treasure most.

the ones I can't see my life without.

the ones I love.

you know who you are ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever they are, I'm sure they're lucky to have a friend like you..
Iya doong.. sapa sih yang gak mau temenan ama the Notorious Nauval? :)

Unknown said...

aduh makasih nopal *GR mode on* :)

Travellog said...

Akuh temen kamuh ...?
temen ga ya .. temen ga ya ..temenan aja deh .. hihihi :D

it's ben honor deh 2 have u as friend of mine

Anonymous said...

wah..nauval termasuk yg mana yaaa....

dodY said...

heuheuhee.... aku ikut group kendal payak aja deh :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice! Udah lama gak blog hopping... Pa kabar loe? :)

Mau nambah nih, kalo boleh....

A friend is:

A person that will drop everything in a heartbeat just to be by his friend in need.....

A special someone that irritatingly knows whats on ur mind, sometimes bluntly finishes ur sentences.....

A person that "gets" ur wierd jokes and laugh at it....

Anonymous said...

Listnya bisa dibikin panjang tuh, but I lost many good friends, especially after they get married and 'get busy', it's true. Tapi seperti filter, some friends are always there.. not much, but number is not an issue :)

Anonymous said...

Friends? You know who you are? Siapa ya? ...tapi tulisannya bagus:)
doel

Anonymous said...

Yesh yesh yesh! Gue yg nomer 4 kan =P

iTe said...

kurang satu...
the super duper 'narsis' one...
hohohohoho...

My Profile

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A film festival manager. A writer. An avid moviegoer. An editor. An aspiring culinary fan. A man.